Followers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome Home Mr. Mourinho


I like this guy a lot - the self-proclaimed - the special One, the winner. Aku suka cara dia bawa team dia. Sejak Porto menang dengan Monaco hingga sekarang. Aku suka bola sepak dan aku suka qoutes. Kata-kata dia selalunya unik dan menarik walaupun maksudnya direct. Jose Mourinho adalah 'Usman Awang' dalam bolasepak. Tidak hairan journalist suka dia - His words - headlines and big story.

"I'm the happy one. Time flies. It looks like it was a couple of days ago but it was nine years ago and since then a lot of things have happened in my professional life. I have the same nature. I am the same person. I have the same heart. I have the same kind of emotions related to my passion for football and for my job.

"But of course I am a different person. In this moment if I have to describe myself, I describe myself as a very happy person and it is the first time I have arrived in a club where I already love the club. Because before I was arriving and I had to build emotional relations and I only know how to love the club after some time there. This time is a new kind of feeling because this is the first time I am arriving to a club and I love it. I love it already." 


 "kadang kita kena buat suatu yang berbeza, baru kita tahu rasa kita tetap sama"- kueh-

No comments: